Advanced Radiation Center of Beverly Hills specializes in some of the most cutting-edge therapy alternatives for patients who have been diagnosed with various types of cancer. Our patient-centered approach makes our center unique. In addition to our convenient location, we offer support services to ease the burden of therapy, including a dedicated Cancer Navigator–an individual who serves as a Medical Concierge to guide you through the treatment process.
- Intensity-Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
- Image-Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT)
- Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy (SBRT)
- Electron Beam Radiation Therapy
- On the Horizon: Advanced Radiation Center of Beverly Hills continually assesses new therapies that can bring advanced treatment options to patients with a wide variety of medical conditions.
Treating Cancer can be a complicated process. You will have many questions about the disease and the treatment process. You will also have many decisions to make about your care.
Your Cancer Navigator will help guide you through your journey. As a single point of contact for you and your family, they are a unique resource that Advanced Radiation Center of Beverly Hills provides for our patients. Your navigator will serve as your medical concierge throughout your treatment process, and will help you with any needs or wants you have during your treatment by linking you with the tools and resources you need to be comfortable. Your patient navigator provides individualized assistance and support for you, your family members and caregivers while receiving treatment here at Advanced Radiation Center of Beverly Hills. Your Patient Navigator provides:
- Educational resources regarding your specific diagnosis and treatment process
- Emotional Support for you and your family members
- Answer questions related to the disease, treatment, appointments, scheduling and billing
- Connect patients with relevant and appropriate resources to assist qualified patients with transportation and short-term housing
- Provide industry leading literature and resources on coping with cancer and what to expect during and after radiation treatment in addition to dealing with side effects, if any
- Referrals to support groups and other programs
- Connect patients to community recourse for financial assistance, medication needs, home health care, and any other relevant concerns that may arise